OverviewNetCDF is a set of software libraries and self-describing, machine-independent data formats that support the creation, access, and sharing of array-oriented scientific data. We provide NetCDF library on the K computer.
VersionCurrently, We provide the following version of the netcdf and related software:
Directorythe netcdf is installed under /opt/aics/netcdf. The subdirectory of the netcdf is following:
|lib-static||The libraries without shared library (for compute host only)|
|share||manual pages and other documents|
If you want to execute commands or read man page of the netcdf or related software, please execute as follows:/bin/sh or bash $ . /opt/aics/netcdf/subdir/env.sh csh or tcsh % source /opr/aics/netcdf/subdir/env. csh The subdir is replaced sub directory descibed Directory section.
- If you want to use netcdf related command into the batch script, please insert above line in the scripts.
- If you want to compile your program with netcdf, please specify as follows:
- Please specify header file to /opt/aics/netcdf/subdir/include
- Please specify library directory to /opt/aics/netcdf/subdir/lib-static
- If you want to use on front end or you want to use shared library, please specify /opt/aics/\netcdf/subdir/lib
- If you use netcdf, please use as library to -lnetcdf -lhdf5_hl -lhdf5 -lsz -lz -lm
- If you don’t use Szip please remove -lsz
- If you want to use C++ interface, please add -lnetcdf_c++4 at first of the library.
- If you want to use Fortran interface, please add -lnetcdff at the first of the library.
- If you want to use parallel netCDF, please use as library to -lpnetcdf
- Parallel netcdf requires MPI, we don’t provide parallel netcdf for frontend.
For example you want to NetCDF program foo.c with szip work on compute hosts, please execute as follows:mpifccpx -I/opt/aics/netcdf/k/include foo.c -o foo -L/opt/aics/netcdf/k/lib-static -lnetcdf -lhdf5_hl -lhdf5 -lsz -lz -lm
And If you want to compile foo,f90 without szip:mpifrtpx -I/opt/aics/netcdf/k-noszip/include foo.f90 -o foo -L/opt/aics/netcdf/k-noszip/lib-static -lnetcdff -lnetcdf -lhdf5_hl -lhdf5 -lz -lm